Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beowulfs world in black and white....

To me my world is in black and white. Never really gray, you are either one or the other. The black part of my life is lonely and cold. It is every negative thing in my life that is locked up into one color and side of the equilibrium. That to me is like Grendal. The white part of my life is filled with little happiness and and joy.To me everything is love and nothing ever goes wrong. I am Beowulf and i can conquer andything in my way. And gray, oh that gray. To me gray is confusion not really knowing what side to go i am undecided. And in th world of Beowulf that is something that is considered dangerous and very un-human.

1 comment:

MsWeisman said...

Interesting Terrika-- how often do you feel that you are all three colors at once? How often do you find yourself feeling strongly that you are in one camp or the other? How often do you feel one color over the other?

More questions to think about.

Remember to proofread and spell-check. :)

7/10