Monday, October 13, 2008

CLASS

To me I believe class is going well so far, what I mean by going well is that I have had my assignments turned in on time and i have not been a distraction in class. Well, at least I hope I have not. I believe my greatest disappointment's in class has been my quizzes ans tests. They haven't been my best but hopefully they will get better. The way I study is by making note cards, because that's the way we used them for Mr. Johnson and i felt more comfortable using them that way. The environment is when i am sitting in the desk at home and just studying by myself listening to my music with no distractions what so ever. I am more of a visual learner and a hearing learner. I am not really so much of a movement learner because I believe there is so much going on when they are moving to understand fully what's going on.

No comments: